- President – Ms. Elaine Crosby
- Principal – Mrs. Stephanie Kristovic
- Dean of Safety/Transportation Director – Mr. Joe Williams
- Dean of Men – Mr. Ted Ludlow
- Dean of Women/Guidance Counselor – Ms. Patricia J. Kernstock
- Chaplain – Fr. Brian Lenz
- Athletic Director – Mr. Jesse Brown
- Director of Physical Plant – Mr. Ryan Kloack
- Registrar – Mrs. Amy Fleming
Board of Trustees
- Margarita Berkemeier
- Amy Pelletier
- Aaron Boatin
- Brian Richmond
- Larry Schultz
- Steve Dunigan
- Jason Shore
- Jennifer Kelly
- Fr. Tim MacDonald
- Rich Walicki
Emergency Drill Requirements
Summary of the new regulations. The effective date is July 1, 2014.
- A minimum of five (5) fire drills are required for each school year. Three of the five are to be held by December 1 of the school year; two are to be held during the remaining part of the school year, with reasonable spacing between each drill.
- A minimum of two (2) tornado drills are required for each school year; at least one is to be conducted during March of the school year.
- A minimum of three (3) lockdown drills are required each school year; at least one is to be conducted by December 1 of the school year; at least one is to be conducted after January 1, with a reasonable spacing between each drill.
- At least one of the drills must be held during a lunch or recess period, or at a time when a significant number of students are not gathered in the classroom.
- 2020-2021 Emergency Drills
- 2019-2020 Emergency Drills
- 2018-2019 Emergency Drills
- 2017-2018 Emergency Drills
- 2016-2017 Emergency Drills